Sunday 11 June 2017

The Reading Faery and some general updates

Now my blog has officially changed to The Reading Faery! As part of this revamping process, I will also add a blogger button for the first time (PS: if anyone knows how to make an HTML code for this, I would be forever grateful if you'd get in touch) and also some new features (right now, I have two ones planned and it's so exciting!) These include a writing diary, since I started writing a book a few weeks ago, and a monthly blogger spotlight starting next month.
   Also, I wanted to add a little note about the fairy on my banner and button. I worked really hard on making it, and I'm really proud of the result. For the first time ever, I'm totally happy with my blog name and my blog design.
   Lastly, I wanted to apologize for being inactive in May. If you want to know, keep reading this paragraph. If not, I totally understand if you want to skip it. I won't hold it against you if you skip it. So, May is the last full month of school, then we have two weeks of June before summer break. This means all teachers realize they must do all the tests and essays and speeches now, so they also have time to put decide on our grades. That means we have something in every subject in the last week of May and first week of June, and obviously we have to study for the tests, meaning May is generally a really busy, really rough month. Add to that work, which is more because the season is getting started, and I don't have time to have a life. So basically, my reading and blogging suffered because of that. The good news is that it's June now, only one week of school left, and only a speech left for Tuesday. That means, I can finally get back to blogging and reading as much as I like to!
   All that being said, thank you if you're still reading. Keep a look out for all the new amazing features! Also, tell me in the comments your thoughts on my newish design and blog name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.