Thursday 13 February 2020

Announcement! New Co-Blogger!

Hi guys! I have some very exciting news to share today! The Reading Faery is getting a new blogger - Anna of @rattletheshelves. I have been following her on Instagram for years, and she has the most beautiful outdoors photos and she gives the best book recommendations, especially diverse books. We've also become friends over Instagram. I'm very excited to have Anna join me here at The Reading Faery, so let's give her a warm welcome!

About Anna
My superpower is that the more I read, the more my tbr grows. I read instead of doing things I probably should be doing and scroll down Instagram instead of reading. I'm passionate about a lot of things for about fifteen minutes and then I forget all about them. I genre-jump a bit but I focus mostly on YA.

My links:
Instagram
Goodreads
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.