Sunday 2 August 2020

A-spec August


Hi guys! Yesterday was August 1st, which means A-spec August, hosted by Imi and Ellie from Beyond a Bookshelf, has officially started. I will be participating, and reading as many a-spec books as I can find, and I hope you guys will join me. 

The term a-spec includes anyone from the asexual and aromantic spectrum. This includes, but is not limited to, demisexuals, demiromantics, and grey-asexuals. Being on the a-spec means that you do not experience attraction (sexual and/or romantic) or you experience it very rarely, as is the case with demisexuals, demiromantics and grey-asexuals. 

I will include my very tentative TBR for A-spec August below, most of which have been warmly recommended, so if you want to participate, you can check those out. I will also make a post later this month with a-spec recommendations. However, if you want a proper list with a-spec recommendations, I would recommend checking out Imi and Ellie's A-spec Masterlist. There are a lot of recommendations there.

Without further ado, here are the a-spec books I hope to read this month! You can click the book titles to get to the books' Goodreads page.

I will probably end up reading only a few of them, and a bunch of other a-spec books, because I never follow my TBRs, but these are a few I've been interested in for a while, so I hope I'll get to some of them this month. 

Are any of you participating in A-spec August? If so, what books are on your TBR? Are there any other a-spec books that need to be on my TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.