Saturday 24 October 2015

Swoon Worthy Saturday: Reece from Wait for You series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Hosted by Stay Bookish
 
I'm back from being MIA for the week. I was planning on posting something yesterday, but life got in the way, but I'm back now, with a super swoon worthy guy, so keep reading!

 My pick for today is Reece Anders from Fall with Me, the fourth book in Wait for Me series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I picked him because he is so protective of the main character, Roxy, and he is just so ... perfect. And he's a cop, an incredibly hot cop, which makes him ten times more swoon worthy. 
 
Reece is a former marine, now cop, which is probably why he is so protective. He hates lies, because of his father. He is described as "clasically handsome"; angular cheekbones, full lips, and "an honest-to-God jawline that could cut cheesecakes all day long". He has blue eyes (I love blue eyes, just FYI) and is described as, to mention a one, "panties-on-fire hot" and naked, he "could seriously induce a visual orgasm". I love Roxy's descriptions, which can truly be hilarious. I love descriptions like these, they make the book so much better.
 
Swoon Worthy Moment:
“Remember everything I said in the bedroom? I'm scared, too. And there are times I question what I deserve, but we're in this together. So fall with me," he said, smoothing his thumbs along my cheekbones. "Let yourself go and fall with me, and baby, I will catch you. I will get you through this. You just got to take that risk.”
#swoon, #fangirlattack, #supercute

If that quote doesn't make you swoon, then I don't know what will. Jennifer is so great at making swoon worthy guys, it's unbelievable.

If you want to check out my review, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.