Thursday 30 April 2015

Thursday Quotables: Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 
 
Welcome back to Thursday Quotables! This weekly feature is the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week.  Whether it’s something funny, startling, gut-wrenching, or just really beautifully written, Thursday Quotables is where my favorite lines of the week will be, and you’re invited to join in!
 
 
Apollyon (The Covenant #4)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
I've been waiting for so long to read Apollyon, and so far, I'm totally in love with it. Here are some quotes that I just loved:
 
 


 
I added this quote because I just love whenever JLA uses Supernatural references.
 
Next quote just really made me laugh. I had to put the book down for several minutes to calm down before I could continue!
 
 
The last quote I picked is a little Aiden/Alex, because I couldn't resist!
 
 
What did you think of the quotes? Do you have any other quotes you'd like to share? Comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.