Wednesday 6 May 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

 
Waiting on Wednesday is where bookworms share books on their TBR lists (which is, by the way, definitely overflowing, am I right?).
 
My pick for Waiting on Wednesday this week is...
 

Winter
by Marissa Meyer
 
Winter! The fourth and last book in The Lunar Chronicles, because I can't wait to find out what happens to everyone! Meyer had me caught at the first page of Cinder, the first book, and the others didn't disappoint me. I'm really excited to see what she does with Snow White.
  
So far, my favorite in the series was Cinder,  because, let's be honest here, that is a very hard debut to beat.
  
And let's not forget the cover. It's simple, yet beautiful. And am I the only one, or does that apple look like it's made of glass?

Summary:
Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters? (summary from Goodreads)


I really do hope they all get their happily ever afters!

So, what do you think? Do you look forward to Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.