Tuesday 5 May 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Stay With Me by J. Lynn


 
Teaser Tuesday is where you share teasers from your current read.
Stay With Me
by J. Lynn
 
My pick for this week is Stay With Me. Usually, I read Young Adult books, but since I love Jennifer L. Armentrout (J. Lynn), I had to give this series a try. And I didn’t regret it! Sure, I had to skip some parts (some very sexy parts, may I add), but apart from that, I’ve loved every second of reading it so far, and I’m really looking forward to Fall With Me.
Here are my teasers:
“He read? Oh my God, guys that read were like unicorns. They only existed in fairy tales.”
Because, seriously. It’s true. It’s sad, but true. At least from my experience.
“Stick with me, babe, and I'll change your life.”
So, what did you think about the teasers? Will you add it to you TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.