Saturday 23 May 2015

Swoon Worthy Saturday: Jace from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Hosted by Stay Bookish
 
*SPOILER ALERT: CONTAINS SPOILERS. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ City of Glass*
 
My pick for Swoon Worthy Saturday this week is Jace Herondale from The Mortal Instruments.
 
About Jace:
  • Throughout the series, he has four different last names; Wayland, Morgenstern, Herondale, Lightwood
  • He hates ducks, cucumber, bergamot and Earl Gray tea
  • He's lefthanded
  • He plays piano
  • He knows many languages; French, Latin, Italian, Rumanian
  • His biological family is Stephan and Céline Herondale. His adoptive family is the Lightwoods (Robert and Maryse, Alec, Isabelle and Max)
  • His parabatai is Alec Lightwood
  • His haircolor is blond and his eyes are golden
  • He's tall
  • He's portrayed by Jamie Campbell Bower in City of Bones, and will be portrayed by Dominic Sherwood in the TV-show Shadowhunters, which premieres in 2016
Swoon Worthy Moments:
 
“And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me.” 
Am I the only one who had a mayor swoon moment? I have to say this; I love Herondales and their beautiful speeches. They're perfect.

“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”  
*fangirling*. Oh my God. I wish there were guys like this in real life.

So, what did you think? Do you think Jace is Swoon Worthy, too, or do you have any other Swoon Worthy guy this week?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.