Thursday 13 August 2015

Thursday Quotables: Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Welcome back to Thursday Quotables! This weekly feature is the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week.  Whether it’s something funny, startling, gut-wrenching, or just really beautifully written, Thursday Quotables is where my favorite lines of the week will be, and you’re invited to join in!

Before I share my quotes with you, I wanted to apologize for my absence from Thursday Quotables. I have been so busy lately, I simply didn't find the time to do this. But I'm happy to be back!

This week, I picked Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout, the last installment in The Dark Elements. As usual in JLA's books, there are a lot of great quotes, and I'll share a few of my favorites with you. Enjoy!




This first quote is just so sweet. There are so many swoon-worthy quotes so far, but this is the best.


This is a surprising one. I never expected a demon to say something like that, let alone Cayman. This situation (Cayman giving Layla love advice) is so hilarious and perfectly awesome.


And, as usual, we need a funny quote. In the beginning, we finally get to meet Thumper, which I have been looking forward to since White Hot Kiss, and he didn't disappoint.

So, what did you think of my quotes? Did you like them, or do you have other quotes you'd like to share? Comment your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.