Saturday 9 April 2016

Swoon Worthy Saturday: Aiden from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Hosted by Stay Bookish
 
My fourth post this week! I'm impressed! This week I've picked Aiden St. Delphi from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I finished Reading Apollyon today, and I loved the Alex/Aiden moments, so I decided to do a SWS about Aiden.
 
Aiden is a pure and a Sentinel. He decided to become a Sentinel instead of take his family's seat on the council after his parents were killed by daimons when he was Young. A half-blood Sentinel saved Aiden and his brother, Deacon, from the daimon, and since then he has more respect towards half-bloods than most pures. He has dark wavy hair that falls into his Eyes, grey Eyes, and is around 6"5. He is very protective of the people he loves, including Alex, and he is very caring. According to Deacon, he had to grow up too fast and is too uptight for his own good. I love how protective and sweet he is with Alex, although he can get angry with her when she acts rash (which she does a lot, mind you).
 
Swoon Worthy moments:
“Because I love you, we share each other’s problems. When we fight, we fight together. I’m going to be by your side no matter what, whether you like it or not. That’s what love is, Alex. You never have to face anything alone again. And I get what you’re saying. I don’t agree with it, but I will support you in any way I can.”
That is such a perfect quote, I swooned so much!

 “I can’t keep pretending that I don’t want this – that I don’t want you. I can’t. Not after what happened to you. It thought… I thought I’d lost you, Alex, forever. And I would’ve lost everything. You are my everything.”
Another sweet moment!

“But if you take off your clothes, I’m sure I can get them dry.” 
My eyes went wide. “Are you trying to get me naked?” 
His silvery gaze met mine. “Do you really need me to answer that?” 
A hot, sweet flush stole across my cheeks. When he was like this—open, flirty, and downright sexy—I was at my lamest. I wasn’t used to this side of him. I don’t think I ever would be, and there was something thrilling in that. But I stared at him, caught between the images playing out in my head and the very real man standing before me.”
As much as I love the sweet moments, I love these moments, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.