Thursday 4 June 2015

Thursday Quotables: The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa


Welcome back to Thursday Quotables! This weekly feature is the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week.  Whether it’s something funny, startling, gut-wrenching, or just really beautifully written, Thursday Quotables is where my favorite lines of the week will be, and you’re invited to join in!

The Iron Queen
by Julie Kagawa
 
My pick for Thursday Quotables this week is The Iron Queen, the third book in the series The Iron Fey.
 
 
I love this quote because I love all interaction between Puck and Ash. I mean, who doesn't?
 
 
Here, Kagawa mixes cute with funny, and I love it! And, who doesn't swoon a little when reading this? Now to the last quote this week:
 
 
I love this quote so much! I don't know how many times I've re-read this moment. It's so funny!
 
So, what did you think of my Thursday Quotables this week? Did you love the quotes just as much as I did, or do you have other favorite quotes from The Iron Queen, or do you have another Thursday Quotables altogether? Comment your thought!

4 comments:

  1. I love your quotes! The first two are amazing lol. They're quite quirky and really funny. The bits about the cait sith disappearing and the possessive streak are hilarious! It makes me want to read on :D
    Happy reading,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing quotes! They are funny and exciting and I really want to read this one!

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great book, you should definitely read it! Kagawa's one of my favorite authors ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.