Monday 13 July 2015

Trailer Reveal: Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 
I'm excited to share the trailer for Every Last Breath, the final installment of The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, with you! Without further ado, let's check out the trailer!
 


I thought the trailer was really cool! Who else can't wait to finally get to read this book? I'm so excited about it! July 28th can't come soon enough! Who do you hope Layla ends up with? I'm Team Roth! Tell me your thought in the comments section, I love hearing from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.