Tuesday 1 December 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Always Kiss Me Goodnight by Megan Gaudino

Hosted by A Daily Rythm
 
First, I wanted to apoligize for not posting anything last week, I had a really stressful week at school, and then we visited family, so I had no time to blog, but I really missed it. Anyway, this week, I'm back, with a Teaser Tuesday and a review later this week. Maybe I'll post something more to make up for my absence.
 
Alright, so this week, I started Reading Always Kiss Me Goodnight by Megan Gaudino. I got an ARC from Netgalley. I haven't gotten very far yet, but so far, it's interesting.
 
"I reached in my backpack and pulled out my cell phone and journal as I went into the house. I'd come home to an empty house dozens oftimes but Amelia's warning freaked me out."
- 14%, Kindle Edition, Always Kiss Me Goodnight, Megan Gaudino

Side note: Amelia, Sophias best friend, is psychic. I've included some links at the end of this post, in case my teasers made you want to pick it up ;)

Synopsis:
Sophia Destino is supposed to die.

All seventeen-year-old Sophia wants is to coast through her junior year. But with her parents obsessed with her Olympic-swimming-hopeful brother, a psychic best friend with a penchant for reading tarot cards, and prophetic dreams that predict her death—that won’t be easy. As her nightmares begin to come true, Sophia finds herself dodging death and longing for the time when getting over her ex-boyfriend was her biggest problem. Until she meets Leo Knight. The mysterious stranger seems determined to keep her alive—and steal her heart. But Leo has a secret that is about to change everything and Sophia is about to learn that sometimes…your number is up.
 
 
So what did you think? Does it sound interesting? Will you add it to your TBR? Comment away!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting plot. Although I don't often read teen books, I'm curious about Amelia's warning.
    My Tuesday post features the Rawhide ‘n Roses anthology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, it is pretty interesting, I have high hopes of the rest of the book. Definitely worth reading so far!

      Delete
  2. Sounds too scary for me. I think young people enjoy "really scary" but it wears off as you get older. My teaser is from historical fiction: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-12O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't exactly call it really scary. I don't really like "really scary", either. I mean, the main character has some accidents, but apart from that, so far, it's been pretty slow and not at all scary. I think my teasers make it seem more scary than it actually is.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.