Friday 22 April 2016

Keen Cover Friday: Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy #1) by Anna Banks

Hosted by Keep Booked
 
This week I've picked the cover of Of Poseidon, the first book in The Syrena Legacy series by Anna Banks. This book does not only have an amazing cover, it is also an amazing read. I loved it! And it looks really pretty on my bookshelf, too! Here are the reasons why I love this cover:
  • The font. I totally love this font, it is so beautiful, and it looks great on this cover. I also love that the of was put inside the O in Poseidon, it looks really great.
  • The colours. The colours really work for this books, since it's about mermaids (or Syrena, as they like to be called) and it gives a really ocean-y feel. I love it!
  • The girl. It's not specifically about the girl, it's more about her position, and the dress, and Everything surrounding her. I love that it looks like she's swimming towards the Surface, but since she's wearing a dress, you can't really tell if she has a fin or not (you'll find out in the book ;)
  • The ocean-y feel. As I already mentioned, I think the cover really gives off a feeling of the ocean, which is perfect for this book. This cover is perfect for this book.
Title: Of Poseidon
Author: Anna Banks
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance
Pub. date: May 22nd 2012
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Synopsis:
Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen—literally, ouch!—both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom...

Told from both Emma and Galen's points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance.
(synopsis from Goodreads)
 
What did you think about KCF? Do you have another KCF? Share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.