Thursday 21 September 2017

Fantasy Book Recommendations


Recently, I've found a lot of new amazing books that I haven't really seen around much, so I decided to make a post featuring them. That way, I can give these amazing books more attention and at the same time hopefully help you guys find a new great read.


So, my first recommendation is the Steel and Stone series by Marie Annette. This amazing series was recommended to me by a close friend of mine, and I was happily surprised by how much I loved it - and from what my friend told me, I had really high expectations. I'm reading the third book right now. The main character is totally bad-ass and so much fun to read about, and the plot and world is really original and unique. It's fast-paced and filled with action, and I'm really excited to read the rest of the series!

Add to Goodreads!

The next one is Unhinged by Chani Lynn Feener, and is the first book in a Fantasy series based on Greek mythology. Now, as many of you may know, I absolutely love Greek mythology, and this series is a perfect example of how to use the mythology in a book. The attraction and tension between Spencer and Hadrian is tangible from the start, and I love how she twisted the story of Hades and Persephone. It made it original and unpredictable, and the twists kept surprising me and kept me on the edge. A definitive must-read for all Greek mythology fans!

Add to Goodreads!

The last recommendation is a very new release (it was published in August), and I have a feeling this book could become one of those books that appear everywhere in the bookish community. Mask of Shadows is a High Fantasy perfect for fans of Throne of Glass and Hunger Games. The main character is gender fluid Sal, who is relatable and interesting to read about. The plot and the world was captivating and I needed to find out more. And I loved the Left Hand! This book turned my world upside down with the twists and had me doubting everything I thought was real.

Add to Goodreads!

And that was it for today! Hope you found some new good reads. Tell me in the comments what your favourite underestimated books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.