Friday 25 January 2019

Backlist Shelf Control: Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer

Backlist Shelf Control is a new weekly feature hosted by The Reading Faery that will run on Fridays, which is dedicated to sharing backlist books that have been on your TBR for too long. Each week, you talk about a backlist book (any book published 2018 or earlier) that you're excited to read and why you want to read it. If you participate, feel free to comment on my post and share your link, so that I can check out your post!

Title: Nightshade
Series: Nightshade #1
Author: Andrea Cremer
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance
Pub. date: October 19th, 2010
Publisher: Philomel
SynopsisCalla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. 

By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice? (synopsis from Goodreads)

Why I want to read it:
Well, this has been on my Goodreads to-read list literally since I started my account (you know at the beginning, the you rate some books and they give you recommendations? Yeah, I added it then.) First of all, I read way too few books with shapeshifters. Second, Calla sounds badass, and who can resist a badass heroine? And then forbidden love? Yes, please.

Let's chat! What backlist books are you excited to read? What backlist books have you had on you TBR for far too long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.